- Exposure to air pollution during pregnancy can increase your risk of premature birth and low birthweight.
- Unborn and newborn babies have weak immune systems and are highly susceptible to infection.
Healthy Builds limits viral and bacterial transmission on hands, clothing, surfaces, water and in the air.
Contact us for information on the removal of these threats from your home, school or office.
Call us for a free Indoor Air Quality and Surface Assessment
at Office: 561-537-7901 / Cell: 703-655-1706 or fill out the form.
Our services can significantly reduce:
- Airborne particulates
- Cleaning product residue
- Mold, mildew, fungi, and mycotoxins
- Bacterial endotoxins and exotoxins
- Dust mites
- Flu, Cold, Measles, Mumps, Norovirus, etc.
- Semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOCs)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOC)