- As of 2012, more than 18 million adults and 6 million children suffered from asthma.
- In the last decade, the number of people with asthma increased by 15%.
- Asthma costs the country more than $50 billion every year in health care costs.
Healthy Builds improves air quality and enhances surface hygiene by dramatically reducing asthma triggers like dust, dander and bacteria.
Contact us for information on the removal of these triggers from your home, school or office.
Call us for a free Indoor Air and Surface Quality Assessment
at Office: 561-537-7901 / Cell: 703-655-1706 or fill out the form.
Our services can help eradicate:
- Cleaning product residue
- Bacterial endotoxins and exotoxins
- Mold, mildew, fungi and Mycotoxins
- Flu, Cold, Measles, Mumps, Norovirus, etc.
- Semi-volatile organic compounds (SVOCs)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOC)