The Ebola virus disease (EVD) outbreak is continuing with moderate intensity. Katwa and Butembo remain the major health zones of concern, while simultaneously, small clusters continue to occur in various geographically dispersed locations. During the last 21 days (6 – 26 February 2019), 77 new cases have been reported from 33 health areas within nine health zones (Figure 1), including: Katwa (45), Butembo (19), Vuhovi (4), Kyondo (3), Kalunguta (2), Oicha (1), Beni (1), Mandima (1), and Rwampara (1).
- Ebola situation reports: Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Previous outbreaks of Ebola virus disease in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- More about Ebola virus disease
- Disease outbreak news: Ebola virus disease (archive)
- Ebola virus disease fact sheet
- Ebola virus disease in the Democratic Republic of the Congo – Operational readiness and preparedness in neighbouring countries
The post Ebola virus disease – Democratic Republic of the Congo appeared first on Healthier Environment Living Program.