The effect of the shoeless course on particle concentrations and dust composition in schools
- • Soil-originated airborne particles may hamper the indoor air quality in schools.
- • Particle mass and number concentrations were measured by direct-reading instruments.
- • The elemental and carbon composition of the dust were investigated.
- • Shoeless course in schools reduced particle mass concentration significantly.
- • Shoeless course can enhance the IAQ and comfort in the premises.
The post The effect of the shoeless course on particle concentrations and dust composition in schools appeared first on Healthier Environment Living Program.